30 Days to Understanding the Bhagavad Gita
A Complete, Simple, and Step-by-Step Guide to the Million-Year-Old Confidential Knowledge
Do you want to discover and gain the world’s oldest and the most authentic spiritual wisdom?
Let the most confidential spiritual knowledge coming from the mystical song of God – THE BHAGAVAD GITA – guide you to attain consciousness of yourself and the power reigning above you, and help you uncover the purpose for which you are here, and finally to attain that goal.
Understand who you truly are, who God is, your relationship with God, and your true purpose in life through a comprehensive 30-day program.
Author Hari Chetan breaks down the timeless wisdom contained in the Bhagavad Gita into easily digestible bits, and takes the reader on a journey of spiritual advancement through a progressive step-by-step process. He pours his two decades of research in the fields of religion, spirituality, and philosophy into this book. He adopts a straightforward approach, and uses easy-to understand language that does not confuse the reader. In his own words:
“This book is designed to assist you, no matter where you are in your spiritual journey. It covers all of the information found in the Bhagavad Gita in a way that makes it easier to understand and remember. If you are a beginner, this book will undoubtedly help you in avoiding any confusion that may occur when reading the Bhagavad Gita verse by verse. I’ve kept the book relatively short, keeping in mind how busy most of us are in today’s world. You will learn something new every day, and it will all add up to create the desired knowledge base, which will be both complete and powerful.”
In this book, you will get answers to the most important questions in life like –
- Who are you?
- Is there a God? If yes, who is God, and how to know and reach Him?
- Is there a soul? If yes, what is it?
- Is God a person or a power? What does God look like?
- How many Gods are there?
- What is your purpose in life and how to fulfill that purpose?
- What is your relationship with God?
- What to say when you talk to God?
- Do heaven and hell exist?
- What is death and why you do not need to fear death?
- What happens after death?
- Is reincarnation real?
- What is enlightenment? And how to attain enlightenment?
- How does the Law of Karma work?
- Why are we all living life the wrong way? And how you can live your life the right way?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- How to see yourself and your life from the right perspective?
- How to master your emotions and get rid of negative emotions like worry, fear, anger, jealousy, and sadness for good?
- How to be always happy?
- What is the most perfect method of meditation?
- How to always stay enlightened?
In the process, you will also discover:
- The true meaning of spirituality
- The 6 principles of self-realization
- The mind shifts needed for enlightenment
- The biggest hurdles in self-realization
- The best path to God
- The truth of Yoga
- Importance of living consciously
- The spiritual laws of the universe
- The true knowledge of self
30 Days to Understanding the Bhagavad Gita is the most seeker-friendly guide to the Bhagavad Gita that will help you grasp the eternal wisdom it contains using a systematic approach.
Read This Book to Uncover The Confidential Wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita and Become Enlightened!