The Bhagavad Gita Summarized and Simplified
A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Read Summary of the Divine Song of God
If there is one book that can claim to provide the solution to all problems of humanity, it is the holy Bhagavad Gita.
Simply understanding the life-changing, ageless, and profound wisdom contained in this one book is enough to change the path of one’s life and bring it to the peak of perfection.
The Bhagavad Gita is not a religious book and is not intended to be read and acted upon by the adherents of a particular religion. It’s a guidebook for life; a how-to manual. It is a medicine for the infected souls of the Kali-Yuga, the dark age. And there is no religion in medicine.
The Bhagavad Gita is the most sacred conversation ever between Lord Krishna and his friend Prince Arjuna just before the beginning of the great war of Mahabharata, on the holy battlefield of Kurukshetra, where the Lord enlightens a bewildered Arjuna about the biggest truths of the universe.
This dialogue is considered to contain the nectar of all Vedic scriptures, the most ancient scriptures of the world. By reading the Bhagavad Gita, you will discover answers to the most important questions in life, such as:
- Who are you?
- What is your purpose in life and how to fulfill that purpose?
- Is there a God? If yes, who is God, and how to know and reach Him?
- Is God one or many?
- What is your relationship with God?
- What is death and why you do not need to fear death?
- What happens after death?
- Do heaven and hell exist?
- Is reincarnation real?
- What is Yoga? What are the different types of Yoga? How to be a Yogi?
- How does the Law of Karma work?
- Why are we all living life the wrong way? And how you can live your life the right way?
- How to see yourself and your life from the right perspective?
- How to master your mind and get rid of negative emotions like worry, fear, anger, jealousy, and sadness for good?
- How to be always happy?
- What is the most perfect method of meditation?
This summarized and simplified version of the Bhagavad Gita by Hari Chetan is the outcome of his two decades of experience in the field of Vedic philosophy. The following are some of the distinguishing aspects of this condensed version:
- The conversational format of the Bhagavad Gita has been retained to ensure that the reader has a clear understanding of how the dialogue unfolded.
- For the same purpose, the book has been divided into the same 18 chapters as the original version.
- All the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita have been incorporated to ensure accurate understanding.
- Repetition has been avoided unless essential.
- The language has been kept simple without sacrificing essence and spirit.
- Key Takeaways have been jotted down at the end of each chapter for easy retention and revision.
- A separate chapter titled The Bhagavad Gita in a Nutshell has been included at the end which includes all the important teachings of the Bhagavad Gita in a point-by-point format grouped by topics.
- The historical background of Mahabharata is included for perfect understanding.
- To help you test your understanding, a printable workbook is included.
All of this adds up to a comprehensive summary of the holy Bhagavad Gita in English.
Read This Book to Uncover The Secret Wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita and Change Your Life Forever!